Virtual Visits are an effective tool for non-emergent medical care. In a short visit, certain conditions can be effectively treated without the need to come to the office. Virtual Visits are convenient; avoid taking time out of work, avoid the need to find a baby sitter or leave a loved one home alone, visits can be scheduled at times when our office is not open (limited availability). Virtual Visits can be done from where ever you are - home, work or while traveling.
Some common conditions a virtual visit can be used for:
- Cold or Coughs
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Sore Throat
- Gastrointestinal Issues
- High or Low Blood sugar - Diabetes
- Obesity/Weight Loss
- Post-Procedure Follow Up - check-in after having a procedure done in our office
- Sleep Trouble
- Mental Health
- Review Lab Results
- Prescription Refills
Virtual Visits are simple. All the patient needs is a standard computer with camera or a mobile device (smart phone or tablet). No special hardware or software are necessary.
Virtual Visits are now covered by most insurances. You may have your usual copay. Medicare has expanded coverage for Virtual Visits starting in 2019.
Virtual Visits are secure - Secure data transmission and patient privacy is a top priority. We utilize state-of-the-art security and encryption protocols, making Virtual Visits compliant with HIPAA and HITECH requirements.
Virtual Visits should complement, not replace, traditional care delivery. A strong doctor-patient relationship is the foundation for high-quality patient care and reducing health care costs.To start your Virtual Visit, Please follow these instructions:
1. Call our office at 401-284-4555, the receptionist will schedule your Virtual Visit with one of our providers.
2. If you have not been seen at our practice before, please follow this link to complete your contact information, when complete, return to this page. Established patients please jump to step 3.
2. Start your Virtual Visit by clicking below, after identifying yourself, you will be taken to a virtual waiting room where your provider will meet you shortly.
- On android devices use the Chrome browser.
- For iPad and iPhone devices use your Safari browser.